Due to the scope and nature of information gathered in assisting our clients with marketing strategy, analysis and implementation, Marketing with Class LLC offers the following guarantee to our clients:
- In the event a project is sought to be terminated on a mutual basis, the client retains control of all completed work and any payment for further development will be null / void. No previous payment or deposit would be refunded.
- Any project / retainer can be canceled by the client by giving 30 days prior written notice to the other party. Should the client elect to cancel MWC’s services for any reason, written notice shall be provided and all services and expenses incurred to that date shall be immediately due and payable.
- During that period, MWC will work to effectively and efficiently transition all work and materials undertaken during the relationship to a properly designated person or company; however, all time spent by MWC in said transition shall also be paid at the agreed upon rate for these services.
- Marketing with Class LLC requires a minimum deposit of 50% on all projects and full payment of retainer invoices prior to the month the work is performed. Once work begins, no refund is possible due to the nature of our industry and the marketing & consulting labor involved.
- We do not offer refunds on deposits or payments for projects / retainers that have been abandoned or lay dormant by the client for more than 30 days.
- Marketing with Class LLC reserves the right to alter payment terms at any stage, of any project / retainer.
Requests for refund can be made by contacting our Customer Service team via telephone at (859 609 0371 during regular business hours (8 am – 5 pm EST) or in writing to Marketing with Class LLC, 32 Gunpowder Ridge, Fort Thomas, Kentucky 41075.