Hiring a marketing consultant should be a pretty easy process; however, finding the right one for your company may be a bit challenging. Here are a few questions to ask yourself before you start searching to hire a marketing consultant:
- Do all consultants make you sign a 12-month (or more) service contract?
- What services do we need the marketing consultant to help us deliver?
- What is our budget (most times monthly) for spending on an outside marketing consultant?
- What expectations should we expect from this relationship?
- Who will be responsible to keep the marketing consultant moving forward?
- What qualities are most important for the consultant we hire?