Maybe this FAQ should be titled, “what makes a good marketing consultant?”
When you hire a consultant to help guide your marketing efforts, here are some expectations you should set (and measure):
- Does the consultant listen and respond to your ideas or do they throw them out and only do what they want to do?
- Is the consultant always working with you to stay on time and budget?
- When you ask the consultant a question, do they fumble to provide an answer or do they say they’ll do some research and get back to you with the option that best fits your company?
- Are they constantly asking more questions to further understand your business?
- Are they using new technology to advance digital marketing efforts?